1. What information do we collect?
We do not collect your personal information with the intent of sharing or selling it to third parties. Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, improving the user experience, providing customer service, and for sharing updates about new photography or design content that is available on the website. The data we collect takes two primary forms: Anonymous usage data, and personally-identifying information. We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide this information to us within a form on the web page, such as a contact form. We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
EMAIL AND CONTACT FORMS
- When visitors use a contact form to send a communication to site owners or administrators, we collect the data shown in the contact form and also the visitor’s IP address to assist with spam prevention. All data from the contact form is stored indefinitely in Google’s G-Suite archives unless deletion/removal is requested by the original author.
EMAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our email lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your internet browser settings.
FIRST PARTY COOKIES
First party cookies are used to ensure proper functionality of the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- If you add a product to a shopping cart on the site, we track that with a cookie so that your cart stays up to date if you continue to browse other pages on the website.
Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks to the Website. These cookies are used to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized collection, and usage by unknown parties.
Management cookies are used to maintain your identity, and the session (your time) on the Website so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser, which is configured by reviewing your browsers instructions and settings.
3. Who We Share Your Data With?
- Analytics are handled by a third party, Google, which may transfer information outside the European Union, EEA, or Switzerland, to the United States. Google holds user and event data for 26 months.
4. Links to Third Party Sites
Within the content on this website we will often link to other 3rd party websites where you can get further information about a specific topic, or where you can purchase a specific product. These 3rd party sites have their own independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
5. Children’s Online Privacy Protection
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. AMJ Design and Photo does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 year old and we do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
6. Contact Details
The Data Protection Officer for AMJ Design and Photo is Ashley Jackman. You can send an email to the Data Protection Officer by by using the contact form here.